Community Emergency Response Team Training
- PTA supported CERT Community Emergency Response Team at every public school.
- Parent Volunteer Team for Earthquake Disaster Response in front of every public school.
- Partner with Ready-Made Volunteer Organizations, such as AYSO, LL Baseball, YMCA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts to promote FEMA CERT Training, First Aid.
- First Aid Training for School Children.
- TEEN CERT @ every Middle & High School.
- Earthquake First Aid Training at Community Farmer's markets.
- Work with and prepare retail businesses to have Employees trained in First Aid and drilled in TEAM EARTHQUAKE RESPONSE STATION METHOD .
- Introduce the quick TEAM RESPONSE STATION (Triage needs, Emergencies first, Accurate info , Manage Care).
- Establish an honest and open line of communication with Fire Dept., Law Enforcement, Local Council, School Districts about an Earthquake Disaster plan for schools, children, and the whole community.