Our organization is here to rally and support the 'Whole Community'. Disaster preparedness is community building. We believe everyone can make a difference.
Together is Better.
AIMING TO ACHIEVE
- PTA supported CERT Community Emergency Response Team at every public school.
- Parent Volunteer Team for Earthquake Disaster Response in front of every public school.
- Partner with Ready-Made Volunteer Organizations, such as AYSO, LL Baseball, YMCA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts to promote FEMA CERT Training and First Aid
- First Aid Training for School Children.
- TEEN CERT @ every Middle & High School.
- Earthquake First Aid Training at Community Farmer's markets.
- Work with and prepare retail businesses to have Employees trained in First Aid and drilled in TEAM EARTHQUAKE RESPONSE STATION METHOD .
- TEACH the quick and simple TEAM RESPONSE STATION METHOD (Triage sort needs, Emergencies first, Accurate information recorded , Manage Care).
- Establish an honest, open line of communication with Fire Dept., Law Enforcement, Local Council & School Districts about an Earthquake Disaster plan for the community and schools.